For the first time this year, the temperature has reached 80 degrees! That means summertime and moving season are just around the corner. As future tenants begin their housing search, it’s important to make sure your property stands above the rest! Here are 5 tips to make sure it does…
- Paint the front door. The front door grabs a lot of attention and a fresh coat of paint can go along way.
- Plant flowers. A common problem is dead spots, especially under large trees. Instead of struggling with grass, plant flowers that thrive in the shade.
- Add some new mulch. Not only does mulch retain moisture and fight back weeds, it also makes your flower beds look amazing!
- New Hardware. Replace any door knobs and light fixtures that are beginning to look run down. It’s a small item that can make a big difference when tenants are viewing your property for the first time.
- Replace that old mailbox. This is another small fix that can make a good first impression.
Interested in some DIY projects to improve your home’s curb appeal?
Check out the DIY network!
Thanks for stopping by!
Until Next Time,
The Riner Rentals Staff,
“For ALL your housing needs in the Harrisonburg and Rockingham County, VA!”